Whissle For Sale? Taking Serious Offers...

fast4popper

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to burst everyone's bubble but the day he shaved the door handles he made it illegal for him to race the truck on any track in the US no one will let you run without door handles even for fun... if you crash they have no way to get you out.

Door handle decals FTW..lol

Actually ennis let a 11 sec. truck run missing the handles..not shaved..missing...lol

:jester:

I am going to petition for a full on ban unless you post a bigger pic of your avatar..lol :drool:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

Door handle decals FTW..lol

Actually ennis let a 11 sec. truck run missing the handles..not shaved..missing...lol

I am going to patition for a full on ban unless you post a bigger pic of your avatar..lol :drool:

:cheers::cheers: i love it too!! i cant show you all of my future wife!!

I am local and have seen this truck numerous occasions. Its a nice ride for sure.

Good luck Chris. If you sell it I hope you dont by a Mazda and drink E85 !

NOW THATS FUNNY!!

just an update. there is an offer on the table that i am about 90% sure i am going to take. the buyer said i can have it for the rest of the summer then he will buy it. his offer is CASH... so thats the tempting part.. I will keep you all informed as to what i decide

NOW THATS FUNNY!!

just an update. there is an offer on the table that i am about 90% sure i am going to take. the buyer said i can have it for the rest of the summer then he will buy it. his offer is CASH... so thats the tempting part.. I will keep you all informed as to what i decide

someone that is on/knows about the site?

Wow, I cant believe this. I never in my life thought I would ever see this topic from you. If things are a done deal, then good luck. I for one would of never sold the truck, especially with that kind of money invested and only getting half of it back.

WOW Im in shock to but I am in the same boat. Kinda I always have said everything is for sale for the right price. I have a 70 "BLOWN" Chevelle and the SSS. I have been looking here and there for a new truck. But then I never go threw with it..

But hey Good Luck and I hope that the new owner takes real good care of it...

Also did you ever finish the gas door mod?????

• 4 weeks later...