Edelbrock Ias Performer Shocks

smithl3

After reading the posts from satisfied customers, I went the Edelbrock Performer IAS shock route with the 33012 fronts and the 34010 rears.

I noticed after 50,000 miles the truck had something going on in the front end. At first I wasn't sure if I had to re-balance my front tires or if it was the shocks. I knew I was close to needing shocks so had new ones put on. Sure enough the front left shock was toast, no resistance to me compressing it by hand and no extension at all. All the other three shocks would resist in compression and then slowly extend back out.

There were a few bridges and overpasses with expansion joints that used to throw the front end into a shaking fit, but with the new shocks it is tight as new. Nice rebound after a gradual bump too. And hopefully they we be better all around since I have the McGaughy's 2/4 drop kit and the stock shocks weren't meant for a lowered truck.....

I only have a few hundred miles on the truck since I got them but I am a happy customer so for though. :cheers: