Stock 20"s

Well I finally got my racer coupon for a set of Centerline wheels so I'm goona get some 20s for my new truck. But I was wondering if the stockers will fit her stock Tahoe. It just makes my life a little easier if you know what I mean ;) Also if someone could tell me what is the back spacing of the stockers isI'm lazy. Thanks in advance and THANKS for a awsome site D

Super Sport do you mean 22mm or 22cm? Because the Centerline I want come in 5 inch backspacing. Thanks Boys

Hey Newbomb,

Let me correct myself i meant to write 5 5/8 backscpacing which is the rough equivalent of a 22mm offset.

22 cm would equal 8.66 inches and i hope you don't get that back spacing especially on an 8.5 inch rim :eek:

you are right about centerlines rims having the 5 inch back space on an 8.5 width, and yes they will stick out about a 1/2 inch farther than our stock rims do. You should do a search on this, for a picture someone took of the front side of there truck with a centerline rim on it and make sure that is what you want.

Archived