Extang And Auto One Rocks!

Bought an Extang RT cover shortly after I bought my truck in March '03. 2 years later the edges were starting to curl and the velcro would come loose at highway speeds. Called Extang and they sent me a new tarp and improved velcro strips the next day at no charge. Thought that was pretty cool. Now, around 4 years later the back is curling again, it won't stay tight and it's getting hard to latch. I figured it's close to 5 years old so I'm out of luck. Time to look for a new one.

I work nextdoor to Auto One, a car/truck accessory shop. Extang rep happened to be there and saw my truck sitting by the store I work at. Found out it was my truck, came over and said he wanted to replace the cover for me. Now, 2 weeks later, I am the proud owner of a brand new low profile, latest model Extang Revolution tonneau cover--FREE from Extang--Installed FREE by Auto One.

Not a bad deal for a cover I purchased more than 6 years ago. :thumbs:

I had a similar experience with UnderCover. Had an issue with my cover that was, of course, just several months out of warranty. I called them, sent some photos, and within a couple of weeks had a brand new cover, also with a few upgraded features, at no cost to me. Maybe great service runs in that line of business! :thumbs: