My Other Truck!

BlueAKSSS

the show is still around, but after they ditched stacey david it kinda went to crap...all they do on there now is mini trucks

Ya your right it was much better when stacey was on it...

WOW - You did all that?! VERY NICE thumb.gif thumb.gif I would be very proud. cheers.gif

Stacy David now has his own shop and TV show on Speed, check out GearzTV.com - Stacy is the man!

Cool!

Mr. P. smile.gif

Thanks! I've never seen his new show although I did go to his website to get the PPG paint code.

nice looking truck i am not a fan of the stepside but yours does look good

Thanks, I was thinking about making it a fleetside too but it was a stepside originally and I had all the parts already.

good looking truck

toss some air ride tech. stuff under it and some 18/20" torq thrusts

I really did consider doing that but didn't have the extra $$$ to go that route. I did lower it 2/3 though...

Edited by Matt* (see edit history)

perfect!

Thanks!

Beautiful truck----------------------- :chevy: ..........Love what you did with the engine covers.......................

Thanks, ya the engine covers were a good idea really dresses it up like the ss cover does...They are from AAT Cars http://www.aatcars.com/engine_covers.html

beautiful work man!! great job!! :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks, sure took a long time and a lot of work...

in time man in time, they are hobbies, never truely finished

....where are the pics of your ls1-powered 03?

That one might need to have a build thread started as theres a story behind it sort of...But I did post some pictures of it in another thread

Really nice! My cousin has the same one, but he is giving up on it, and wants to sell it. So I showed him this post, and hopefully it convinces him otherwise!!!

SUPER CLEAN! :chevy:

About half way though I thought it would never come to an end and I felt the same way but I managed to get back on it because I really wanted to drive it to my graduation!