My Other Truck!

BlueAKSSS

Thought I'd show you guys my other truck that I completly built up from the ground up. Started off as a free project truck of craigslist (short bed frame, cab, vin and title). I then completely restored it over the last 2 years basiclly and drove it to my graduation last May! Started off with a Straight six and granny gear 4 speed with a 3.73 posi trac. I decided to get rid of the six and the 4 speed and go with a 5.3L out of a 2002 chevy truck with a 4l60e. Redid the wiring harness and wired it all up. Did all the body work myself and my dad painted it in the carport homemade paint booth :rolleyes: . Anyway here's the pics!

DSCN1664Medium.jpg

DSCN1665Medium.jpg

DSCN1666Medium.jpg

DSC_0350Large-1.jpg

DSC_0351Large-1.jpg

DSC04476Small.jpg

DSC_0460Small.jpg

DSC_00266Small.jpg

DSC_0145Medium.jpg

DSC_0285Medium.jpg

DSC_0323Medium.jpg

DSC_0357Medium.jpg

DSC_0372Medium.jpg

DSC_0022Medium.jpg

DSC_0005Medium-1.jpg

DSC_0001_picMedium.jpg

DSC_0044Medium.jpg

I know how much work it takes to restore and do a ground up. This is a beautiful truck. It looks like all your hard work and money paid off. I love the color.

Thanks, Your right it was a lot of work, I had to push hard to get it done in this amount of time.

Awesome truck, great color!! Though maybe the BFG all terrains would have been something to keep...haha.

Hahahaha, the all terrains, sold them on craigslist and made quite the profit....LOL! By the way the colors called Copperhead Metallic from the tv show "Trucks" which I don't think is even around any more.

Thanks, Your right it was a lot of work, I had to push hard to get it done in this amount of time.

Hahahaha, the all terrains, sold them on craigslist and made quite the profit....LOL! By the way the colors called Copperhead Metallic from the tv show "Trucks" which I don't think is even around any more.

I was thinking about project Copperhead when I saw the first picture of your truck with the new color. Nice truck man!

WOW - You did all that?! VERY NICE :thumbs: :thumbs: I would be very proud. :cheers:

...By the way the colors called Copperhead Metallic from the tv show "Trucks" which I don't think is even around any more.

Stacy David now has his own shop and TV show on Speed, check out GearzTV.com - Stacy is the man!

Mr. P. :)