Transmission Stuff

twiztidss

i might be selling the ss but before i do i would like to try and cash in some performance parts i have bought but never installed.

-brand new 2800 stall torque converter. kevlar lockup clutch. paid 350 plus shipping for this. will sell this for $270 plus shipping ( i just need this thing sold). this is good for engines up to 450 hp. it is also 4 pounds lighter than stock for more power to the wheels. pics are too big to put up of anything but i can probably email them to you if needed...

High Performance Torque Converter

New Bearing

Closer Tolerance

New Burnished Hub

Cleaned Mounted Surface

Verifed Pilot Size

New Lock-up Clutch

Upgrade Turbine Hub

Reinforced Mounting Hub

Insured Thread Conformance

Reinforced Impeller Hub

Reinformed Dampners

Highest Quality Welds

Balanced

Brazed Impeller

Brazed Turbine and Steel Splines

-transgo hd2-c performance shift kit (includes springs, boost valve, EVERYTHING) $100 SHIPPED (brand new)

-TCI .490 boost valve ($38 shipped) brand new

-vette servo ($25 shipped) brand new

-beast sunshell (55 shipped) paid 60 plus 10 shipping when i bought it

-heavy duty transmission cooler (plate and fin style) brand new atleast twice the size of the stock cooler ($65 plus shipping)

i would like to sell the whole kit as a package deal this way someone can get a slamming price on a full transmission performance upgrade. figure $425 plus shipping for everything minus the tci boost valve

i also have a gm deep chrome tranmission pan for the 4l60e and 4l65e transmissions. i will let this go for 40 plus shipping or add it to the combo for an even $450 :)

the pan is also brand new. someone scap this up i need the money!

what kind is the pan any pics?....does it have a drain plug?

Damn, I wish I was ready to upgrade my tranny, I would be all over this. Part of me wants to buy some of this sh*t now to install later, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait. Damn, came that close to pulling the trigger on this...

Good luck dude.

pm's replied. atleast i think i got all of them. this is a first come first serve. it doesnt matter to me who wants what. i have held alot of parts for ppl before that end up not coming through.no offense to anyone and i dont want to sound like a d*ck but the first to pay will get the parts. thanks