Headers

catdaddy300

I was going to get some headers for the chevy and i was wondering if there are any considerations or "special" stuff i needed...... i think i read on here one time it is better to put the oem exhaust mainifold gasket on instead of the aftermarket one..... just wondering thanks

yeah i heard someone say to use the stock gasket too, and thanks for the tips but i know i asked this earlier but anything about them there hooker headers, lol

So, does this advice apply to all aftermarket gaskets? I've got the Dynatech metal gaskets, or should I stick with the stockers?

Thanks

So, does this advice apply to all aftermarket gaskets? I've got the Dynatech metal gaskets, or should I stick with the stockers?

Thanks

stockers ftw!!! I have used copper ones, pressed metal, percys aluminum, and the cheap paper (customer didn't trust the stock gaskets) All those folks switched to OEM except for the percys and They are also 50-60 bucks so they better work LOL