The Wifes New Dd

firervfd37

So today while i am here Iraq the wife is going to the dealership to get a new vehicle. She is going from her 2001 Z24 Cavalier to a 2009 Cobalt SS/TC. Only downfall is that she will be faster than me right out of the box haha. Hopefully when it happens i will get some pics up of it. Looking forward to getting home and giving a test drive. Anyone got one?

i allmost got my wife one. they are quick as hell i think the 09 and up are turbo though not 100% sure

they are worth the money right out the box, congrats nice ride

Me, I have one!!! I have a 2008. It's a blast to drive. Really hugs those tight corners. I've got a screaming yellow one, lol. Much better on gas then the SSS. Only drawbacks are not that much space for carrying stuff and it sucks in the snow. The manual transmission is smooth and it has the launch control feature (which I have yet to try out). She'll love it!

Sorry but it was the 08's that went turbo. Mine is a turbo not the supercharged.

:withstupid: but its still fwd..... prolly fun as hell to drive! my civic sucked, no traction through 1,2,and 3 with drag radials & traction bar.... just keep her under 300whp and you will have a blast! ur in iraq making that money, get urself n sts kit n show her who wears the pants!

Edited by dAt_nEw_gUy (see edit history)