Stripped And Stolen Pics

T-Bag

R.I.P. ****en hate thieves! !! :banghead: cant believe they didnt take engine took everything else....so how far from home was the SS recovered?

I live in Sherman Oaks and had parked it in downtown on 6th and Hill St. in the jewelry district at about 12am to visit one of my sanchas at the time. Came back out few hours later and gone.

It was found on Hooper and 56th in South L.A. ghetto town. LAPD was called after it ended up in a guy's living room. Whoever dumped it let it roll in gear and knocked down the homeowner's fence into his living room LOL. The homeowner filed a hit and run on me which turned into a warrant which I was eventually cleared of cuz I wasn't driving and had police report etc of theft. Best part was when my insurance denied their claim and they came to my house to collect. 4 cholos, the dad, few kids all in a van and waiting in my driveway when I came home from work one Sat. I just drove right past my house in my DD Caprice. they had no idea who I was. Called the detective on my case and he dispatched 4 units to my house code 3. Since my registartion and insurance were also stolen out of glove box with home address I thought my house was getting hit next, not stereotyping. LAPD officers warned them not to return or be arrested and charged with trespassing. Nothing else ever came of it, no small claims lawsuit or anything. Homeowner should of had homeowner's insurance in 1st place which he didn't.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Sherman Oaks and had parked it in downtown on 6th and Hill St. in the jewelry district at about 12am to visit one of my sanchas at the time. Came back out few hours later and gone.

It was found on Hooper and 56th in South L.A. ghetto town. LAPD was called after it ended up in a guy's living room. Whoever dumped it let it roll in gear and knocked down the homeowner's fence into his living room LOL. The homeowner filed a hit and run on me which turned into a warrant which I was eventually cleared of cuz I wasn't driving and had police report etc of theft. Best part was when my insurance denied their claim and they came to my house to collect. 4 cholos, the dad, few kids all in a van and waiting in my driveway when I came home from work one Sat. I just rigth past my house in my DD Caprice. they had no idea who I was. Called the detective on my case and he dispatched 4 ubits to my house code 3. Since my registartion and insurance were also stolen out of glove box with home address I thought my house was getting hit next, not stereotyping. LAPD officers warned them not to return or be arrested and charged with trespassing. Nothing else ever came of it, no small claims lawsuit or anything. Homeowner should of had homeowner's insurance in 1st place which he didn't.

damn that is some trippy shit!! sounds like a ****en headache!! idk what id do if something like this ever happened to me!! but who knows maybe those cholos planed the whole thing stole it and let it roll in to there house tooo or maybe even sancha lol...glad to hear you were cleared of any wrong doing.

damn that is some trippy shit!! sounds like a ****en headache!! idk what id do if something like this ever happened to me!! but who knows maybe those cholos planed the whole thing stole it and let it roll in to there house tooo or maybe even sancha lol...glad to hear you were cleared of any wrong doing.

Yeah dude I agree cuz the girl was texting late at night someone, acting suspicious, then it was gone. She acted guilty when I asked for help to file police report, drive me to station. She refused. I never spoke to her again.

Yeah dude I agree cuz the girl was texting late at night someone, acting suspicious, then it was gone. She acted guilty when I asked for help to file police report, drive me to station. She refused. I never spoke to her again.

:eek: Wowwwwww. :shakehead:

Mr. P.

damn that sucks!! girls can be the devil she better of atleast put out that damn whore!!

Yeah I'm not exagerrating at all I remember that night she was texting and looking over at me so guilty as I was falling asleep. Struck me as weird and suspicious like she was texting the thief where the SS was and oh he's asleep now. Anyway, I gave all her info. to the cops and my insurance. never heard from her again, idk what ever happened.... I moved forward.