Stripped And Stolen Pics

T-Bag

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:squintnoeswerdrun: Damn that is a crazy story. I bet she did set you up. I would of got at her one last time and slipped it in her butt with out telling her!!! :P

Lol!!!! then she would of done the Dolphin! As you try to slide it in her but she will go uh uh but like a dolphin would sound! Lol lol. Its hilarious with sound effects lol

:squintnoeswerdrun: Damn that is a crazy story. I bet she did set you up. I would of got at her one last time and slipped it in her butt with out telling her!!! :P

hahahaha you guys are hilarious but i was thinking i would of got head one last time and blew my load in her face when she wasnt expecting it and walked out!!

@ MillerSSS, yes sir this did unfortunately happen. I figured I'd share again after a few years to try and get some action goin on the site, been kinda dead lately. Plus let new members know I did once own an SS which I loved!

@ Ruben, Nekro and 2drchvyss, you guys are hilarious hahahahaha.

And yes out here, I guess it's an L.A. slang but I call em sanchas lol. It means the girl on the side but I guess she never was cuz I've been single for many years. I guess cuz these days especially out here its hard to find a good one so you gotta have one or two maybe 3 around that equal up to one lol. I've always loved that term.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)

Lol!!!! then she would of done the Dolphin! As you try to slide it in her but she will go uh uh but like a dolphin would sound! Lol lol. Its hilarious with sound effects lol

Hahaha I'm I'n a training/orentation class right now and just read that and laughed soooo hard lol everyone was like WTF!