Texas Here.....

L92inTexas

Tyler, sir. But I'm always in DFW. I went to Bowie in Arlington.

Danny (sprayed99) is from wylie along with steve (Mr. P)

I'm down in Austin but go to school at a&m. I see ur tag says l92. Do u have l92 heads?

Welcome btw

Danny (sprayed99) is from wylie along with steve (Mr. P)

I'm down in Austin but go to school at a&m. I see ur tag says l92. Do u have l92 heads?

Welcome btw

Rad dude. We'll have to go catch a beer @ BWW or Fox and Hound. I work on a rig in Franklin, other side of Hearne. I go to College Station about twice a week.

I think they are. I have the 6.2 in my truck. I thought it was the LS3, but someone told me the truck versions are L92. I guess kinda like the 6.0 is a LQ4 or LQ9 and the 6.0 in the cars are LS2s and LS6s. Idk? It confuses the hell outta me, hahaha.

Here's a couple of pics as she sits today on the rig.

My Denali

My Denali

My Denali

The mods I want first are 22" chrome KMC Slide rims, 2/2 or 3/3 drop, color matched Rhino Liner, and 12k HIDs in the headlights and fog lights. Still deciding on the motor...

Rad dude. We'll have to go catch a beer @ BWW or Fox and Hound. I work on a rig in Franklin, other side of Hearne. I go to College Station about twice a week.

I think they are. I have the 6.2 in my truck. I thought it was the LS3, but someone told me the truck versions are L92. I guess kinda like the 6.0 is a LQ4 or LQ9 and the 6.0 in the cars are LS2s and LS6s. Idk? It confuses the hell outta me, hahaha.

Here's a couple of pics as she sits today on the rig.

My Denali

My Denali

My Denali

The mods I want first are 22" chrome KMC Slide rims, 2/2 or 3/3 drop, color matched Rhino Liner, and 12k HIDs in the headlights and fog lights. Still deciding on the motor...

Yea man for sure. There's a car meet off 6 Wednesday nights along with races. Some fast cars, cobras, fbodys etc. Send me a pm with ur number and stuff and I'll hit u up