My Spray Almost In!

i bought a NOS LS1 plate wet kit like two years ago, never had the energy through all my troubles... but im finally deciding that im getting those solid 11s on my complete street setup, no matter what! and since the TVS is out of budget for now and likely awhile- nitrous :D !!

i built a little bracket for the solenoids, nothing fancy at all. i finally have almost all the parts i need, using a 10lb bottle for now. so, solenoids set up, plate on the j-tube. just need to connect the fuel to the rail and thats done... whats left is running the line from the bottle to the pruge, to the main solenoid. also mounting the bottle.

please help me, never done a kit on a silvy. for the bottle: since i have a bed cover, and have a system- inside the trucks not an option. where should i do it in the bed? im thinking facing forward, front right corner on the floor. however, if mounted on the bottom of the cover it wouldnt really affect cargo. i have that gemtop gt classic, its aluminum and im not sure if i can mount it to that. because i really do like the way fast4popper has it (my dream n20 setup chris, honestly how i imagined it but better :thumbs: ).

the purge: anyone have a purge setup? i found two blue LED nos purge kits when we did inventory last, so i have more than enough supplies- i just want to make it a very unique purge :D any ideas and/or pictures?

and finally, the shot: i am thinking either 75 or 100, both wet. i need to get at least 3/4 second off my ET, and it cant be had at the 60' at all. 1.8 is all shes got on those giant toyos :(

any and all input and thoughts more than welcome :chevy: pictures tomorrow :)