Catch Can

black00chev

Got my catch can installed today (thanks again Scott :thumbs:). Instalation was very easy aside from making a bracket to mount it where I liked. That took me about 2 1/2hrs to get the fit right. Mounted it up using the left bolt that holds the master cylinder. When I get home tonight (posting this at work) ill take a picture of where I mounted it. And if anyone is really interested I can try to get some dimensions for the bracket I made.

:cheers:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was through the group buy we had going about a month ago.

And before you look at the pics, I KNOW ITS DIRTY!!! If anyone wants to come detail my engine bay please do, cause i dont have the patience lol.

The last picture is to show that someone put in (or maybe its been this way) the check ball style restrictor.

IM000578.jpg

IM000579.jpg

IM000577.jpg

Edited by black00chev (see edit history)

I didnt think pressure washing the bay was good but I guess if you have done it before lol.

Is that purple power stuff anything like Simple Green, or do I just need to buy that stuff specificly?

What dressing do you all use?

Edited by black00chev (see edit history)

no more excuses :)

LOL, I couldn't agree more, dirty engine compartments make me cringe. :uhoh:

If you don't want to use a pressure washer, get busy with some Simple Green and a whole bunch of rags, also have some spray detailer handy as well. For dressing, I use "Total Look" by the Spray Nine Corporation, I absolutely love that stuff......

If you don't want to use a pressure washer, get busy with some Simple Green and a whole bunch of rags, also have some spray detailer handy as well. For dressing, I use "Total Look" by the Spray Nine Corporation, I absolutely love that stuff......

:withstupid: (mine is dirty but yeah, what he said works good :lol: )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...