Can We Fix This Site?

brobradh77

Question

I talked to admin a few weeks ago and was told they were about to fix the site..It has got to the point I can hardly navigate the site no matter where I am or whose computer I am on....It has taken me 15 minutes to get the thread starter page to load....(i've seen turtles hump faster than this site loads)...I still can't send PM's or reply to the ones I recieve....Geting really frustrating.

The "Error 500" messages are getting out of control, I got it while logging in at 6am today, then 4 times in succession while attempting a basic search. I got it 3 times while trying to navigate the "Off Topic" section, and then one final time when posting my "In Memoriam" thread, all in the course of 45 minutes. This was not during peak usage, there were 15-20 members online at best and a handful of guests.

:ughdance:

The "Error 500" messages are getting out of control, I got it while logging in at 6am today, then 4 times in succession while attempting a basic search. I got it 3 times while trying to navigate the "Off Topic" section, and then one final time when posting my "In Memoriam" thread, all in the course of 45 minutes. This was not during peak usage, there were 15-20 members online at best and a handful of guests.

:ughdance:

Yeah its ridiculous..IMO..I was told a month ago they were going to fix it and they have not done sh*t....Unless its a fast reply post it is damn near impossible to reply to a thread...it took me 4 tries to quote you....The site is being ran like we are a step child...They wonder why I am no longer a supporting member..here is a good example...we have yet to see one reply from Admin about the site problems.

All these posts are "pre-new server".

The lack of any new complaints makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :cool:

:lol:

But really, we worked really hard for a long time to make this happen. I thank everyone who was patient. :cheers:

I havn't had any problems for a while now. :fingersx: