Can We Fix This Site?

brobradh77

Question

I talked to admin a few weeks ago and was told they were about to fix the site..It has got to the point I can hardly navigate the site no matter where I am or whose computer I am on....It has taken me 15 minutes to get the thread starter page to load....(i've seen turtles hump faster than this site loads)...I still can't send PM's or reply to the ones I recieve....Geting really frustrating.

i will tomorrow , text me when you get on, my old a$$ is going to bed, kiss alan goodnight for me :jester:

i will...ill slip him a little tongue for yay! night!

Sorry Brad back to the topic!

Edited by WODY'S GIRL (see edit history)

I talked to admin a few weeks ago and was told they were about to fix the site..It has got to the point I can hardly navigate the site no matter where I am or whose computer I am on....It has taken me 15 minutes to get the thread starter page to load....(i've seen turtles hump faster than this site loads)...I still can't send PM's or reply to the ones I recieve....Geting really frustrating.

:withstupid:

i will tomorrow , text me when you get on, my old a$$ is going to bed, kiss alan goodnight for me :jester:

oh you guys...

seriously though, our chats on A.I.M. are bad a$$. anybody that can join, should!

The error messages should only be coming at peak usage times usually around dinner time. I know Josh is working diligently on the new software as I've seen it so it should be close. But yea, peak usage has been causing problems across the board. For instance I'm always on late and haven't seen one error message or had any issue.

Hope that clears some stuff up.