Mtv Vma's

cbrsilv15

That crap pissed me off. It's sad that people who are famous and have the ability to make a slight difference in this world f*** it up by doing rude junk like that. What a dirt bag. I enjoyed how everyone booed when anyone even mentioned his name HAHA! But I got much respect for Beyonce when she called Taylor back on stage at the end. Good move! :thumbsup:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That crap pissed me off. It's sad that people who are famous and have the ability to make a slight difference in this world f*** it up by doing rude junk like that. What a dirt bag. I enjoyed how everyone booed when anyone even mentioned his name HAHA! But I got much respect for Beyonce when she called Taylor back on stage at the end. Good move! :thumbsup:

I agree.

Kanye :M16:

I thought he was a douche bag even before he did this.

:withstupid:

It was great of Beyonce to let Taylor come on stage and properly accept her award. I don't care who you are, have some respect. She maybe a country singer, but she is making a pop transition. Can't say that I like her music, but she won an award. Let her have the spot light. It was great how everyone was booing everytime Kanye's name came up :D