Mtv Vma's

cbrsilv15

You know the Ironic thing about this whole situation, its that these stars pull crap like that just so people like us will talk about them. Any publicity is good publicity

very true, but there are more people that will buy his stuff, then people who won't. so even if we can't stand him or any of the other puppets in the music industry, someone is going to buy their crap.

it's sad that any "new" song that comes out has a sample of another song. or the lyrics get jacked and brutalized.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you watch it? I totally forgot about it. Got too wrapped up in this Charger/Raider game. My Super Chargers are playing like garbage! Ugh. Anyway... Leno?

Yeah, Kanye was only on for about 8 minutes. He acted all speachless and sincere, whatever :uhoh:

where the hell were taylors body guards?? or her father for that mater. if it was my teenage daughter any mf'er that rushed the stage would have been "dealt with" celeb. or not. Kanye sucks anyway not to mention hes a racist. mtv awards are voted on by mtvs audience white teens. is it so impossible for kanye to believe that white teens voted for a white teen??? this is obviously about race imo. if taylor had been any other race besides white kanye would have kept his big mouth shut. and kanyes proclaims himself to be the greatest of all time, what a joke hes not even close to being the greatest of this generation let alone all time. i could name 50 musicians off the top of my head that put him to shame. rant rant rant.

kanye is the man!! gaylor swift needs to put a ring on it lol and mj's death was the best of this year believe that cuz he was black and white lol + he had like 50 numba one songs so just beat it dirty diana man in the mirror billie jean lookin boi!

Edited by 10zin (see edit history)