Lots Of Stuff For Sale - Look Inside

usabodyguard

I need to clean out my shop of things I have for sale... This will be updated regularly with stuff too.

I accept paypal too.

First up -

Snugtop SL lid - W/remote open (remote open is brand new)

$600 - shipping would be about $175 extra - preferred local pickup.

snugtop4sale.jpg

remote_alarm.jpg

next -

Nitrous Kit - this is the 1 pc MAF GM kit - will work with trucks with a 1 pc MAF. This includes the MAF Purge Kit, RPM Window switch, billet brackets, and a 10lb bottle. $750 plus shipping.

NX-kit.jpg

Next -

HD Tensioner from Magnacharger - polished w/8 rib pulley $100 plus shipping

hd-tensioner.jpg

next -

Aeromotive LS3 Fuel Rails - sold

Next -

Valley cover - $30 plus shipping

valleycover.jpg

Next -

Brand New Volant Powercore Filter - $75 plus shipping

vfilter.jpg

Next -

Stinger SP1000 Battery Brand new -$160 plus shipping - killer deal

stingerbatt.jpg

Next -

Pioneer AVIC D2 w/ Ipod controller and XM radio controller - works 100% - $450 plus shipping

avic-D2.jpg

All prices are plus shipping - PM me to find out how much shipped to your address...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a volant intake on the way from another member...supposedly anyway. been waitin 2 weeks after he has had my money. anyway, if im not happy with the shape the filter is in ill take the powercore off your hands. ill be in touch

ive got a volant intake on the way from another member...supposedly anyway. been waitin 2 weeks after he has had my money. anyway, if im not happy with the shape the filter is in ill take the powercore off your hands. ill be in touch

No problem... but as alweays, first come first served. Keep me posted.

does that nitrous kit need anything else to make it work? what kinda shot could i have with that? I dont know much about nitrous but that looks like a leget setup

it comes with 35 - 200 shot nozzles... I wouldnt run more than a 100-150 shot on a stock motor but thats just me... it is a COMPLETE setup.. the only thing else you would need is...

NITROUS lol :jester:

i will take the rails need to match the pump pm me your paypal

I have your number I will call you tomorrow - shipping to that country to the north is a PITA hahaha... call you tomorrow - but either way I will save them for you until we talk. I know you want the AN fittings too!! :jester:

I have your number I will call you tomorrow - shipping to that country to the north is a PITA hahaha... call you tomorrow - but either way I will save them for you until we talk. I know you want the AN fittings too!! :jester:

well your in luck i have a address in Wa USA just 15 mins from me im home around 4 pm :cheers:

Edited by BlownFogger540 (see edit history)