Lots Of Stuff For Sale - Look Inside

usabodyguard

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update - the Pioneer AVIC D2 comes with a remote, Ipod interface, XM interface (you still need an xm account), and just added - an additional ipod interface which allows you to play videos if you have the ipod video (NOT ipod touch, the one before that)

$500 shipped for all of it - to conus.

I also have the 30g ipod video that I will include for an extra $100 bucks which works with this set up....

20051024_ipod_video_31.jpg

this is a stock photo - i will take a pic of mine, which has cool flames, later.

hey how much for the snugtop shipd to 89115??? also if u could show a pic of the end(back)side of the top?.

What i have been telling people to check their local area for a shipping company that will pick this up and deliver it. but youre probably going to spend around 150 bucks... might be easier to come pick it up as I am located in Ventura county.

Dave

Thats a helluva deal for the powercore, just the filter, no airbox correct (like the picture shows)?

edit-reason i ask is I want a completely sealed airbox and customize it with the volant ram tube and powercore filter.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

wow, that retails for 399 (from the magazine I have). My plate is extremely full with health issues, drs., and bills from surgery, but I am interested. As you stated, first come first serve. Great deal for the person who buys this.