Thinkin Bout A Dd...

black00chev

wanting to get a DD before it gets too crappy out and found this near located near my work.

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/deta...ar_id=267498018

From what ive researched it has the L61 2.2 Ecotec. Just looking for anyone with info on these cars, anything to look for, good buy, not worth it?

Any help is welcome.

haha i would drive the hellllll out of one of those... but i want a coupe so i dont have to carry many people or else they will have to stuff into the back lol.

went and looked at the car today. really clean aside from obvious every day abuse like, minor chips on the hood from rocks, scuffs on the rear bumper just behind the trunk... and where someone dinged the side molding on the pass. side door, just a little chip of paint of the molding. interior is very clean as well.

just need to check how much insurence will be (bare minimum really) and test drive and check over it mechanically and might actually get it... if they can sell it for 3500 or a little less that would be cool. :jester:

Well talked to insurence today... look like it wont cost me but $50 more a month to have this car and my truck insured.

Now to test drive it and then decide if i want to drain my savings on it or just get a little personal loan.

Edited by black00chev (see edit history)

Well talked to insurence today... look like it wont cost me but $50 more a month to have this car and my truck insured.

Now to test drive it and then decide if i want to drain my savings on it or just get a little personal loan.

Did you list your truck as please and the vehicle as your daily? Makes a BIG difference that way.

Thats what I did and the police interceptor cost an additional 135 a year...

Edited by page305 (see edit history)