Kelleyperformance Rides

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all the compliments :D (<<im actually smiliing like that) i couldnt quote both pages so...

the shop- for 54 years it was a chevrolet store, new and used with service and collision. last year however, after chevrolet sales dropping off consistantly (mainly due to the economy), we sold the chevy franchise back to GM. it was very sad, but ended up working best as it could, seeing that just months later GM went bankrupt. they have pulled several hundred franchises, and we more than likely wouldve been one of those (they basically take everything and give nothing). SO now we are leasing the sales area out to an automotive group from canada, very similar to carmax. the shop part of it is now a napa autocare center, an all make and model service center. we also still do collision for all makes as well.

and the SSS is by far the fastest :chevy: (dont count the Z06 lol).

Oh...my...god. So sick, love everything! Sick SSS, new front end looks awesome, love those wheels too. Any more pics of the (dare I say it..) FORD?

thank you :) no more pics actually... the king ranch is the finance guys truck.

:eek: Wow man, did not know that. I can only imagine the upheaval that was.

Mr. P.

absolute nightmare, and IMO most of it was handled with incredible immaturity and poor management that leaves me with no doubts as to why they are where they are :(

very nice man, love the truck still looks great!!!

do u still have the shots of ur interior??? when i have the 6speed in it??? i want to show my coworker...

-Rob

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00733-1.jpg

hey john what rimz u got on yer sss...they look like dropstars ds02

24x10 dropstar ds02