Kelleyperformance Rides

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was that 6 speed in a sss? if so what tranny and ecu did u use ...how did u make it all work

yeah it was a 33 spline T-56. used the same pcm, only need to make a few small changes to get the electrical aspect to be okay. getting it to start normally on an 06 is hard b/c the pcm controlled starting... if you make the truck think its in neutral or park, its going to use incorrect spark timing tables and many other functions dont work correctly. but if it thinks its in gear, it wont crank. and of course the clutch and shifter thats a nightmare

that is one bad ass truck man!! great job on that... i need to get a rear roll pan on my truck.. now can you still have the hitch hooked up with the roll pan on???

thanks you :chevy: you can have a hitch, several companies manufactor hitches that work with roll pans- mine is a hidden hitch. the receiver is right behind the license plate. and i tow 6-8k lbs with it just fine :D

If you don't mind me asking, how have you been feeling? Everything ok?

thank you for asking :) as far as cancer goes, im still clear since last chemo. having quite a few other issues with health though, but none life threatening which is good :cool:

wow...id give anything to have a 6 speed.

find who stole it, and you can have it :lol: (but seriously, i can do a whole write up on it, make parts or even whole setups if anyone ever wants to do it)

anyone do a 6 speed in a tbss???

i havent seen it, but it wouldnt be hard thanks to the 6 speed SSR