1st Race In The Sss!

levilz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not mine...

It supposed to be... Unless your speedo is off... The 8 Series Coupé, of which more than 31,000 units had been sold between 1989 and 1999, was a further technological milestone in BMWs history of coupés: Powered by eight- and twelve-cylinder engines, it was absolutely no problem for this car to reach a top speed of up to 250 km/h (155 mph). A select circle of fans very much enjoyed the unprecedented driving feel offered by this car

It supposed to be... Unless your speedo is off... The 8 Series Coupé, of which more than 31,000 units had been sold between 1989 and 1999, was a further technological milestone in BMWs history of coupés: Powered by eight- and twelve-cylinder engines, it was absolutely no problem for this car to reach a top speed of up to 250 km/h (155 mph). A select circle of fans very much enjoyed the unprecedented driving feel offered by this car

155 in europe... in the states the first series where gov'nd at 175. The only good thing about us-spec 850's this however changed in 93 with the intro of the 850ci

Edited by chpspecial (see edit history)

thank you wicked, did not know if it was just the M series or all BMW's. I have owned many and know the speedo says over 120, I just did not attempt to go that fast.

Yeah my Bro is a Tech for BMW so thats how I get my info... BMW's are governed at 155MPH... Wheather or not they can go that fast (hp wise/aerodynamics) is another story...

do you know where we can find a place to try at...

Yeah and you do too! Remember the low flying jet? :D