Lunch Break Suprise

JLSanchez

Today when i walked out to my truck i noticed that my back glass was gone :confused: and a older looking man was near my truck..when i approached him he said he was mowing across the street and he must have picked up a rock or somthing..and to top every thing off it had a appointment tomarrow to get all the windows tinted darker :banghead:

post-17488-1253652091_thumb.jpg

That's awesome that the older dude fessed up to it.

WAIT! I'm an older dude. lol

Old ppl rule. LOL

I've done that to my own truck before. Many years ago I had a 78 Bronco parked in the driveway. I just got done mowing the acre yard and was gonna go somewhere and was like WTF? Guess the rider chucked up a rock and busted out the back side glass. Worked out fine for me. I called a junk yard. or umm Excuse me. Salvage Yard as most junk yard owners frown on that assocation of words. and picked up 2 factory tinted windows for like $70.00.

Seriously though.. He's gonna take care of it right? :D

I had never replaced one of these windows before and when I got the 03 Regular cab short bed all the glass was broke due to theft and we replaced all the windows ourselves (windshield, side windows, and back window). Got the window for $70 at a local glass shop along with the glue and sawzall window glass blade. It was pretty easy to put in. Good luck and sorry to hear about this!

• 2 weeks later...