Pistola

KissMySilvSS

Thanks guys! I would love to have a Kimber or a Springfield, but in time I guess!

I ended up with a Glock 19, picked it up yesterday. I would have gotten a G23, but he did not have any in stock, oh well. I am in the process of ordering a Glock 27 with a +1 clip/grip extender from the local shop...I'm excited to shoot it, .40 in quite a small package, lol!

Thanks for all of the help!

i like the hk usp 9mm,glock 17 and g34 all of the gun stated on this tread are good weapons it really comes down to preference,go to a indoor shooting range were they rent out guns they are about 5 to 10 bucks to rent and try them out and see which one you like :cheers:

Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)

i have the glock 23 it is the perfect size not too big or small 40 caliber has plenty of stopping power.

:thumbs: I agree.I have almost every gun named in the other posts and plenty more, but to carry- TWIN G23'S w/ a SIG 357 as a backup. Perfect size, dependible, don't cost to much and easy to replace if damaged. But to each his own. Get want feels good to you. G19 and 27 are nice. Have fun/ Be safe.