Black Rims On A Blue Truck

twiSSSted

Black Rims on a Blue Truck  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Black Rims on a Blue Truck?

• Yes
    • No

I am looking for some rims for my Arrival Blue SSS. I want to get a black set but I dont know what it would look like. Just trying to get a feel on opinons. If you have any pics of a blue truck with black rims please post it up. :cheers:

Thanks

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im honestly not a fan of black on arival blue i think chrome really sets the color out more

I was thinking about that. I really like the DS05 Dropstars; I saw them in black and thought it would look good but I would like to see a picture of a blue SSS with black rims before i decide. Does anyone have that setup on here?

Edited by twiSSSted (see edit history)

I found this blue SS on a rim website I think the name is on the pic

That is sick as hell :wub: . Lexani has a wheel builder on their website that you can custom make/color your rims. I am seriously thinking about a blue/black rims now. :cheers:

That is sick as hell :wub: . Lexani has a wheel builder on their website that you can custom make/color your rims. I am seriously thinking about a blue/black rims now. :cheers:

prepare to spend some mega cash on theme too $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$