Ebay window tint?

For the 2 side windows $60 is about right for a good quality film.

The EBAY kits aren't bad either I installed one on my Daughter's vehicle with no issues. There are some specific guidelines to installing tint you need to know though. The first is clean, get the windows spotless, when you think they are good, do them again. Use a cloth that does not leave any particles or lint behind. Second you need to thoroughly wet the windows and the tint. Most tint shops use a tank sprayer to wet it all down with. Tape a trash bag on your door panel to keep from soaking it too much. Position the tint on the window and squeegee it down. My biggest fault is that I try to get every bubble out. I've noticed when I have the Pros do mine there are small bubbles occasionally, they always disappear after a couple of warm days.

Good luck.

I bought one of the Ebay kits, I'm poor, hahah! I figured it's only $20 shipped or so, if I screw it up, I'm only out $20. If I do a great job, I saved some money and gained a ton of good experience.

Anyway, the seller claimed it's SolarGard which is one of the best tint brands out there.

My main concern is cleaning the window. Where do you get one of those cloths that leaves no lint and particles behind? I've never found such a thing. I guess you can't reuse it, because washing it in a machine will making it full of lint and particles?

Archived