Raced A Lightning And A New Camaro Ss

pursuit2550

Well I am driving to work and I see these HIDs cuting in and out of traffic and once they reach me I see it a lightning. And not just any lightning the same one I have raced twice before and beat. So I keep on my merry way and i say what the hell Ill do it a third time. He gets in front of me and when traffic opens up he punches it and so do I. By the time I am about to hit 3rd I am passing him and then its over. Thinking it was it wasnt. He would not give up. The last 2 times he had gotten off on his exit but this time he chased me to mines. The whole way he was behind me and as soon as i would get a chance I would punch it and leave him behind.

Same day going back home from work I am on the turnpike, I paid the toll and as I am leaving I see this new Camaro SS fly by. So I catch up and I get next to him. We are doing around 70 (my sweet spot) and we both punch it. My truck downs to 2nd and instantlly pull on him. He was getting off on the next exit so we ran from 70 to about 100 and i pulled about 2-2 1/2 cars on him.

After Justin did the cable tune its been running awsome.