Pics Of Ss 22's?

Ruben525

22's will look fine on a blue ss. I would have some myself but don't have the cash for them and im coming up on winter anyway. Chrome in the rain shouldn't be a problem as long as you wax them and clean them. Me personally I am a fan of www.adamspolishes.com and www.zainostore.com they both offer great products which will keep you wheels and everything looking great. I know adams has a good metal polish but im not sure how it will work with chrome and also some BSG (Brilliant Spray Glaze) which will help them look great. Zaino has good wax and spray sealants. I would look into them and consider them. They will do you alot more good then stuff you buy at autozone or walmart. Oh and personally with you being a regular cab clone I would go with some 20's. They wont ride as bad and I think they would look good because you gonna have to go with a shorter tire being dropped 4/6. If you look hard enough you can find clones riding on 20's and 22's and you can decide from there. Hope this helps.

I have the oem 20's right now with some 275/45/20 and the rides kinda hard but not sure how it's gonna be on 22's with a 4/6

My S10 Xtreme had a 2 inch drop in the back and 20"s with a 40 series tire. That was a rough ride. Even just the 20"s in chrome will look really good on the standard cab lowered like that.

I'm going to try some on next week

• 2 weeks later...
ya the 22 would look nice but i would paint them silver it would look more sporty.....

i am running 295/30/22 on a 4/7 and x2 on the ride quality it sucks bad.....lol

How much dose it cost more or less to paint the rims ?