Pics Of Ss 22's?

Ruben525

Anyone have pics of Crome ss stocks or ss 22's on a arivel blue ss or arivel blue singal cab I want to see how it will look because I'm not sure if I will like the way Crome looks on my truck but I want the ss 22's if I like em then i'm gonna pick some up

Anyone have pics of Crome ss stocks or ss 22's on a arivel blue ss or arivel blue singal cab I want to see how it will look because I'm not sure if I will like the way Crome looks on my truck but I want the ss 22's if I like em then i'm gonna pick some up

So no pics??? I guess that means that Crome doesn't look that good on blue?

No one has 22" replicas on a blue SS. Ive seen them on silver and black (including mine)

Also, there are not a whole lot of blue SS's on the site.

O I Was Just Looking For Pics Cuz Im Not Sure How They Were Gonna Look On My Truck But I Guess Im Gonna Have To Buy Some And Hope I Like Em How Much Did U Get Urs For?

O I Was Just Looking For Pics Cuz Im Not Sure How They Were Gonna Look On My Truck But I Guess Im Gonna Have To Buy Some And Hope I Like Em How Much Did U Get Urs For?

I think it they were around 2k with tires. 305/45/22 Kumho Ectas.

If I were you I would get the 22's in chrome. It will look sweet.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I think mine were $1800 with shipping. They came with Hankook Ventus ST from Factory Reproductions

305s are wide I think I'm going to have to go with 285's because my truck is lower 4/6 I wanna go wider but not sure if it will rub and I'm not sure if I want 35's or 45's

305s are wide I think I'm going to have to go with 285's because my truck is lower 4/6 I wanna go wider but not sure if it will rub and I'm not sure if I want 35's or 45's

if you going 22's, go with 35's. My 45's rub slightly and im only lowered 2"

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

if you going 22's, go with 35's. My 45's rub slightly and im only lowered 2"

I Think Im GOing To have To Go With 285/35/22 Or 285/40/22 I Wanna Go Wider But Not Sure If I Can With The 4/6 Drop Its About To Start Raining Over Here So Im Wondering If I Should Wait On The 22 Because of The Water And Crome Or Will They Be Alright Im Gonna Try And Leave My Truck Parked During The Rain So IDK

I guess i'm not familiar with cali rain. But it should be fine. Get a good sealant and seal those bad boys right when you get them. Get yourself some Rejex wax.

U can seal rims? What do u have to do to the to keep them looking new all the time?

22's will look fine on a blue ss. I would have some myself but don't have the cash for them and im coming up on winter anyway. Chrome in the rain shouldn't be a problem as long as you wax them and clean them. Me personally I am a fan of www.adamspolishes.com and www.zainostore.com they both offer great products which will keep you wheels and everything looking great. I know adams has a good metal polish but im not sure how it will work with chrome and also some BSG (Brilliant Spray Glaze) which will help them look great. Zaino has good wax and spray sealants. I would look into them and consider them. They will do you alot more good then stuff you buy at autozone or walmart. Oh and personally with you being a regular cab clone I would go with some 20's. They wont ride as bad and I think they would look good because you gonna have to go with a shorter tire being dropped 4/6. If you look hard enough you can find clones riding on 20's and 22's and you can decide from there. Hope this helps.