Which Grills?

Well the "billet" grill I have right now are starting to look nasty and Im gettin tired of the look and wanna try something different. I am torn between 2 style grills which I like both equally but wanna see what you guys think.

1. Street scene grills in either Brushed, Chrome, or polished http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?cat...artfamilyid=406

2. EZ Stainless Bar grilles by precision http://www.stylintrucks.com/parts.aspx?cat...rtfamilyid=1693

The grills by precision are about 100 bucks more then street scene but I'm torn on what would look better. I do plan to have 22's on the truck eventually and a shopman1 grill bowtie.

My 3rd option would to just take out my current ones and just have the factory look going on. Thoughts, opinoins?

Option 4- 06' front end and grill :jester:

100_1564.jpg

Believe me I would absolutly love to go with a 06 grill and hood. I think I would be the only arrival blue ss on here with such a setup.

Thanks guys I was more leaning toward the street scene ones myself but now what about the finish? I'm thinking chrome just because I plan to get a shopman1 bowtie and chrome 22's eventually sometime. What do you guys think?

Believe me I would absolutly love to go with a 06 grill and hood. I think I would be the only arrival blue ss on here with such a setup.

Thanks guys I was more leaning toward the street scene ones myself but now what about the finish? I'm thinking chrome just because I plan to get a shopman1 bowtie and chrome 22's eventually sometime. What do you guys think?

No sorry they beat you to it.. There is a member on here with an arrival blue SS with the 06' front end...

Yeah, probably chrome would look best in your case, if the Shopman bowtie is chrome also. They come in brushed stainless too, don't they? Whatever you do, you should match 'em up.

Yeah, probably chrome would look best in your case, if the Shopman bowtie is chrome also. They come in brushed stainless too, don't they? Whatever you do, you should match 'em up.

I dont know what all finishes shopman1 offers on the bowtie. I figured they were just one finish but wouldn't it look a little wierd if I were to go brushed and then get chrome 22's?

I'll try to get a pic up of mine or else you can search for the Black Hills meet at the end of August and maybe there is a pic in there of my front end. '03 Arrival Blue with Shopman bowtie with blue inlay and black chrome street scene insert. It'll give ya a good idea anyway.

Edit: heres the link Black Hills meet

This one probably gives the best idea

SouthDakota8-29-09248.jpg

Edited by bison1040 (see edit history)