jwest1975's Silverado SS pics!

jwest1975

I am sooooo disappointed with the painted wheels

they look cheap :sigh:

oh well, the truck is sharp. I'll be getting something to replace them...... :chevy:

The basic wheel design is good, but the paint has to go. I am getting mine un-painted and polished. :D That should be much cheaper than new wheels.

The basic wheel design is good, but the paint has to go. I am getting mine un-painted and polished. :D That should be much cheaper than new wheels.

you will have to get the plastic center caps replated chrome then also, they are 50/50 arent they... half chrome plastic / half gray...

I was just looking at your pics some more and noticed you got the "dual warts" on top for XM and Onstar.  You have the same truck as I am getting, so it is interesting to me.  They don't look as bad as I thought they might.  

When you can stop grinning long enough to take some more pictures, how about a pic showing what they look like  :D   I still have a 1-3 week wait.  Is seems to get harder to wait, the shorter the time left!

Sorry for the lousyness of the pictures. I took them at night. :( It should give you the basic idea Dave. :thumbs: Please don't ask me which antenna is for what because I'm really not sure at this point! The taller antenna is pretty flexable incase you were wondering. :)

21443646.jpg

21443637.jpg

21443626.jpg

Sorry it took me so long. :seeya:

Justin :chevy:

• Admin
Thanks for the pics, jwest. I am pretty sure the wart with the mast is the OnStar. It is good to see there is some symmetry with them.

Dave has it right. Drivers side is OnStar, Passanger side is XM :thumbs:

Archived