jwest1975's Silverado SS pics!

jwest1975

Well, here they are! The truck was delivered to the dealer late this morning. I was at the dealership in a matter of minutes and pretty much waited so they could do what little they needed to do before I took it and left for work early this afternoon! :):thumbs::cheers::cool:

These ones were prior to prep:

20886137.jpg

20886180.jpg

20886144.jpg

20886150.jpg

20886160.jpg

20886174.jpg

These ones were after prep:

20886198.jpg

20886208.jpg

20886229.jpg

20886293.jpg

more below...

Nice to see a blue SS delivered :cool::cheers:

What is all that white stuff on the ground? I am glad I don't have to wash cars in that weather :jester:

What was in the pastic bag, on the floor behind the front seats?

20886150.jpg

What was in the pastic bag, on the floor behind the front seats?

Floor mats, front license plate bracket (which actually looks pretty good!), and the manuals (I believe) are all shipped in the plastic wrapped pile on the back floor. :) I will be heading to work shortly but I plan to shoot some more stuff later tonight (night time pics!) and tomorrow! :cool::thumbs:

What is all that white stuff on the ground?

Come on up to Maine and I will show you what it is about!

Justin :chevy:

Nice pics Justin.  Real pretty.  Congratulations and say good bye to your drivers license

Hehe, well...I plan to keep my license clean the way it is! But, I was asked by the parts department not to crash my new truck for a while because some of the parts that are specific (particularly the side clading) to the SS's don't have part numbers yet! I'm not sure how accurate this is, but it is what the parts guy told me anyway.

Also, some where else there has been talk about the cladding on the sides. It really is NOT bad looking in any way. I do suspect that it is because the bumpers have covers over them and that would cause them to stick out more on the sides than the rest of the truck. To keep it looking sharp, I think they did the right thing by adding the cladding! It really keeps the lines of the truck looking smooth in my opinion! I will look more closely at it as I find some time though. :)

I was just looking at your pics some more and noticed you got the "dual warts" on top for XM and Onstar. You have the same truck as I am getting, so it is interesting to me. They don't look as bad as I thought they might.

When you can stop grinning long enough to take some more pictures, how about a pic showing what they look like :D I still have a 1-3 week wait. Is seems to get harder to wait, the shorter the time left!

I find it interesting that the pre-production photo (jwest1975's sig) show's the truck with obvious flares whish are not offered at all if you go to order one. I pesonally think it look's best without flares but have had more than customer ask for the flares.

Sam O.

Chapman Chevrolet

www.chapmansupertrucks.com

I find it interesting that the pre-production photo (jwest1975's sig) show's the truck with obvious flares whish are not offered at all if you go to order one.

I think my signature pic has lousy lighting. The truck does have some slight flares over the wheel wells, but nothing exagerated. :)

Justin :chevy:

Archived