Starting Issues

Its not cranking slow it is the original battery its been cold but not too cold not for New England when its started and going its fine. But it doesnt give me a hard everytime I start it just once in awhile.

Well do the obvious, have the battery checked...who knows, a cell could be going bad since it is the original battery. Also check for corroded terminals or a loose connection....

Well do the obvious, have the battery checked...who knows, a cell could be going bad since it is the original battery. Also check for corroded terminals or a loose connection....

:withstupid: if the battery checks ok.. move on.. could be a starter or starter solenoid

Good Luck

if it has a good fast crank, the i disagree with the battery (although an original delco in an 03 must be some kind of a record), need to get a fuel pressure gauge on it, and extended crank sounds to me like the fuel pump may be losing its prime......

if it has a good fast crank, the i disagree with the battery (although an original delco in an 03 must be some kind of a record), need to get a fuel pressure gauge on it, and extended crank sounds to me like the fuel pump may be losing its prime......

:withstupid:

i just had to replace my factory battery 03 51k... :chevy:

good luck

:seeya: