Painted Engine Covers (flames/skulls)

pestep

as a side note, I remember seeing Godsmack when they were just a local club band. Man how time flies...

Yeah, I saw Godsmack at Crue Fest 2 earlier this year. Sully is a great frontman. When they rolled out the 2nd drumset and had the dual drum solo, that was incredible.

Anyway, back to the covers :)

Here's a couple move pixs. Terry has added a SS logo in the middle with flames coming out of it. He's still going to add some true flames around the front and side. I'm going to hate closing my hood :)

DSC03080.jpg

DSC03081.jpg

Edited by pestep (see edit history)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys. Sorry I haven't been on the site in couple of months. I've been working nights, weekends, and putting about 76 hours per week in changing the Wamu banks over to the new Chase banks. Man, has it been hard on me, but its work. Thanks for all the comments and PM's. I haven't had much time to airbrush lately, but what I've done for Patrick so far has been turning out pretty good. I've still got along way to go on them too. He wanted alot of detail into his covers, so it takes awhile to do, nad of course I'm having fun doing them. We'll keep giving you some prgress pics.

Terry

DSC03084.jpg

Thanks guys. Wait until its all done. I've still got some detail, fire, tribal flames and more skulls to add. Patrick really wanted the works, so I'll give him what he paid for. I'm still trying to decide what to do on mine. I've done alittle bit on mine.

Terry

Terry is finished, and the clearcoat is on. Next time you see these, they will be on my truck! :P

I knew that would look great, but this is even better than I had hoped for!

I'll reiterate: Terry is extremely talented, and a great guy!

DSC03122.jpg

DSC03124.jpg

DSC03125.jpg

DSC03127.jpg

DSC03128.jpg

DSC03129.jpg

• 2 weeks later...