2003 Silverado Ss

twiSSSted

I am wanting to sell my 2003 Silverado SS but do not know what to sell it for.

It is Arrival Blue

It has 107k miles

Volant CAI

3 in true duel exhaust (very loud)

20 in Panther Hella wheels with Cooper Discovery H/T Tires (very minimal wear)

The main problem: the box is rusting (1/8in circle above wheel well)

Back bumper has a crack in it

Normal wear in the interior.

I know this is not a mint truck but it is sort of rare (1100 odd arrival blue SSS in 2003)

Thanks in advanced

I am wanting to sell my 2003 Silverado SS but do not know what to sell it for.

It is Arrival Blue

It has 107k miles

Volant CAI

3 in true duel exhaust (very loud)

20 in Panther Hella wheels with Cooper Discovery H/T Tires (very minimal wear)

The main problem: the box is rusting (1/8in circle above wheel well)

Back bumper has a crack in it

Normal wear in the interior.

I know this is not a mint truck but it is sort of rare (1100 odd arrival blue SSS in 2003)

Thanks in advanced

I've been through 3 of these now and still want to get another one. Sorry, i want a black one. But, what I have found is that somewhere between blue book private party trade value and Retail is a good place to start...doesn't matter if you use edmunds, KBB or NADA, you can find a number somewhere in there. Thats where to start. In the end, all you can do is ask. It's up to the buyer to decide what they want to pay. If you are in a hurry, you'll settle in closer to that private party value. If not and you think it's worth it, you may be around retail. In the end, i don't know many people that will pay a lot more because of the rarity of an 03 SSS. Just my small chunk of change opinion. BTW, i sent a pm on the bed, AKA box :jester:

I've been through 3 of these now and still want to get another one. Sorry, i want a black one. But, what I have found is that somewhere between blue book private party trade value and Retail is a good place to start...doesn't matter if you use edmunds, KBB or NADA, you can find a number somewhere in there. Thats where to start. In the end, all you can do is ask. It's up to the buyer to decide what they want to pay. If you are in a hurry, you'll settle in closer to that private party value. If not and you think it's worth it, you may be around retail. In the end, i don't know many people that will pay a lot more because of the rarity of an 03 SSS. Just my small chunk of change opinion. BTW, i sent a pm on the bed, AKA box :jester:

I would like to get the bed fixed but putting money in to the SSS like that is money i won't get out of the truck like a supercharger; so i would like to sell the truck before i dump too much money in to it.

$18000 is probably too much but I would like to get that out of the SSS. On the other hand i would trade for a 2003-2006 Silverado Regular Cab truck (Preferably manual).

Edit- Trade plus Cash

Edited by twiSSSted (see edit history)

I would like to get the bed fixed but putting money in to the SSS like that is money i won't get out of the truck like a supercharger; so i would like to sell the truck before i dump too much money in to it.

I can understand that. Good luck with the sale.

would you considera trade for my01' plus some cash? if not its cool

No trade, sorry. If i sell I decided to make a project Regular Cab SS. I found a 2004 Silverado 2500 6.6 Diesel that I might buy (I dont know A diesel SS?)