Jaw-dropping Photo!

misterp

I have been taking a lot of photos with my new camera this summer (Nikon D90, LOVE IT!) and today was cleaning off the camera, deleting extra photos, poor shots, etc and came across this photo I took 2-months ago - and when I saw it, about crapped a pink twinkie. :eek:

2-months ago I was driving my truck through Oklahoma City, and stopped by Jason's house (MIDNIGHTRIDR), he showed me his twin-turbo project (still being built at the time) and before I left he and his wife Jordin shared with me that it was their first wedding anniversary! So I grabbed my camera and offered to take a picture for them, and they said sure but they wanted a picture posing in front of my truck. :cool: So I took this pixture, drove home, and promptly forgot about it until today. When I saw this photo on my computer and the sun's reflection in the window of my truck I was dumb-struck. :crazy:

Take a look and notice the Bowtie in the window!

Jason-Jordin.jpg

This is by far one of my all-time favorite photos, I gotta print it out and hang it in my office.

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

:chevy: Very cool.

Also, a very nice looking couple (but don't tell them I said so!). :)

:lol: Jason is the first to tell you that Jordin classes him up :jester: Two of the best people I have met, I am very proud to know Jason as a friend. :cheers:

Mr. P. :)