New Here From South Carolina

MadMedwyn

Yeah I know all about the BlackBear tune and its good stuff. My Yukon had a tune on it, but i recently got it cleared due to underlying issues. Not at all the fault of the tuner though, my truck wasn't exactly tune-ready when I had it done. Drove very well in everyday circumstances. If and hopefully when I get an SS, I'll get it tuned by them.

Welcome to the site, I live in Hilton Head and I used to go up to Charleston and Cola all the time. Im out in Cali at a Marine Corps base now. I was trying to sell my truck but Im keepin in now-- unless you want to make a good offer this weekend. Right now its still down in Hilton Head, but its gonna be on the way out here to Cali on Tuesday so after that its stayin with me... PM me if youre interested

Welcome fellow Gamecock, I graduated from USC in December and now work in Houston, TX.

Definitely recommend the SS, I've been very happy with mine so far. Good luck finding the one for you and GO COCKS!

Awesome. Whereabouts in Houston do you live? My dad lives in Katy. Moved there about two years ago.

• 1 month later...