Bigger

kevinthegreat

Bigger?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should i go with larger wheels?

• yes
    • no

If you're going to keep the truck stock height (as pictured) then yeah it would have better proportions with 22" wheels IMO. If you are going to lower the truck then I would stay with 20's.

Mr. P. :)

:withstupid: Couldn't agree more. Wouldn't go bigger than 22's

If you're going to keep the truck stock height (as pictured) then yeah it would have better proportions with 22" wheels IMO. If you are going to lower the truck then I would stay with 20's.

Mr. P. :)

I would do the opposite. Lower with 22's, stock height with 20's.

wheel size can look good either way as long as the rubber helps fill the wheel well. although im partial to 22's with some rubber to keep the ride tolerable

however im going to have to disagree with the centerline rims being light , yes they are lighter than cast wheels but not a ton i was pretty disapointed when i weighed my 18's . my 22 motoforge wheels weigh about 6 lbs more a wheel compared to my forged 18 inch centerline's .

To me 20's look good from some angles but others they look to small. On the other hand 22's look good from any angle.

depends if you come to so cal you ll see lots of example of stock ride height with 22's and 235/25/22 tires . same tires they run on 300c's with no side wall at all.

22's looks great with a lowered SS. Even with just a 2/2 drop I love my 22's but you have to drop it if you put on 22's. 22's without a drop can look like crap. It just looks odd IMO. 20's can look nice also if you drop it a lot and reduce the size of the sidewall. 55's look too meaty IMO on 20's.

depends if you come to so cal you ll see lots of example of stock ride height with 22's and 235/25/22 tires . same tires they run on 300c's with no side wall at all.

I guess I didn't take into account the type of tire that is on the wheel. You definitely need the right combination of wheel and tire to make it look good.

• 3 weeks later...

I had all 20s, 22s, and 24s. i really like the look of the 22s the best. cause you can still get a meaty tire on with out rubbing. i really like my 24s now but the ride is kinda stiff. i cant make i mind up rather to get 22s with a 2/4 or do 24s again w.ith a 2/4