100,000 Supercharged Miles

I installed my Magnacharger at just over 30,000 miles in September of 2004 and reset my business trip odo to zero at the time of installation. I installed a TransGo shift kit with servo upgrade at about the same time as the Magnacharger install. This past weekend I recorded 100,000 miles on my business trip odo.

I have replaced a couple of fuel pumps (two intank and one frame rail mounted pump with the last replacement at about 108,000 and being a Walbro in both locations), other than that I have not made any repairs on my Silverado SS or had any drivetrain issues. I have conducted normal maintenance using Mobil 1 and changed all fluids (trans, transfer case, both drive axles and cooling system at 100,000).

I have ran a 13.3 @ 99.7 a Firebird Raceway in Arizona.

I love this truck!

Edited by mcwarren (see edit history)

I wish I would have done that...I took my truck too far (more than in my sig) and ended up losing alot of streetability ..Ideally I would have done a maggie,dynatechs with cats and a corsa touring...call it a day and enjoy the truck...I always want that extra bit of hp :chevy:

-congratulations and I hope you go another 100k miles :cheers:

this just goes to show all the people out there that say F/I will cause more problems than gains...maybe by the time i hit 100,000 i can afford to supercharge mine and have a run at another 100k. good to see it hold up so well

like a rock ! solid truck you've got, congrats :chevy:

Like a rock is right! Mine hasn't moved in a while :jester:

I have had my trans pulled and worked on more times than I can count on one hand (you don't want to know that number :uhoh: )

Motor might have to be rebuilt now, if it's salvageable without machine work. I have done so much to it both modding and de-modding. I love my truck, but shit.....sometimes it seems like it is always something. :banghead:

BTW.... 66K on an '03