Hello From Ohio

SPPBLER222

Hey guys my name is eric,

I have been floating around here for awhile but i didnt want to just hop in and post in forums when noone knew me. Dont want to bum you guys out but the bad part about this is that i dont have an SS. But i do have a 04 Silverado. Hoping that you guys dont reject me. I am a huge fan of SS's though, it just so happeneds that im paying for college. ill post pictures here soon. i like performance but im more into sound so if you have any question feel free to pm me and ill give you my input.

see ya around

-222-

well eric even if you dont have ss atleast i will welcome you... it is free to share thought not cars... i would love to hear from you always...

welcome eric as lilez02 said we go up to norwalk a lot so i would be down for sure for some thing next summer i just got my truck all set and winterized yesterday for this year so she wont be seeing daylight now till at least aprill or may (so sad)

im stationed at wright-patt in dayton/beavercreek area, should join the ohio SS forum (link in my sig), I'm sure we'll be getting some meets together next summer. Last time we had a meet at IPS motorsports in your area, unfortunately though their dyno cant accommodate AWD SS's :fume: . Forum got started not too long ago, and it's pretty slow moving, but it's a good way to stay in touch with others in ohio for meets and such.

• 1 month later...