Hello From Ohio

SPPBLER222

Hey guys my name is eric,

I have been floating around here for awhile but i didnt want to just hop in and post in forums when noone knew me. Dont want to bum you guys out but the bad part about this is that i dont have an SS. But i do have a 04 Silverado. Hoping that you guys dont reject me. I am a huge fan of SS's though, it just so happeneds that im paying for college. ill post pictures here soon. i like performance but im more into sound so if you have any question feel free to pm me and ill give you my input.

see ya around

-222-

i live about 40 minutes north of akron and olny 1 other member lives around me (dgiepss).

have you ever been to norwalk? we go there and alot in the summer and maybe we can get a meet planned at a super chevy show or something

I live about 25 min from Summit Motorsports Park. I go atleast once a month. Have not been able to take the truck down track yet though. I might be going to the Halloween Classic this weekend. We should get some gatherings together next summer. I just saw another Arrival Blue SSS in my town that looked pretty sharp, and been seeing a few here and there. Couple TBSS are around here to. BTW welcome to the site SPPBLER222