Jotd:

Bad Bowtie

A farmer goes out one day and buys a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop.

The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart, time for you to retire."

The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"

The young rooster says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking over."

The old rooster says, "I tell you what, young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over the entire chicken coop."

The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance old man. So, just to be fair I will give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him. They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap. He is already about 5 inches behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running by. He grabs his shotgun and - BOOM - He blows the young rooster to bits.

The farmer sadly shakes his head and says, "Dammit... third gay rooster I bought this month."

**Moral of this story, Don't mess with the OLD guys- age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.**

:P

I don't want to jack ur thread but while ur on the subject of Roosters:

This farmer has about 200 hens, but no rooster & he wants chicks. So he goes down the road to the next farmer & asks if he has a rooster which he would sell. The other farmer says "Sure, I've got this great rooster named Chuck. He'll service every chicken you have, no problem."

Well, Chuck the rooster costs a lot of money, but the farmer decides he'd be worth it. So, he buys Chuck. The farmer takes Chuck home & sets him down in the barnyard, first giving the rooster a pep talk, "Chuck, I want you to pace yourself now. You've got alot of chickens to service here & you cost me alot of money. Consequently, I need you to do a good job. So, take your time & have some fun" the farmer told him with a chuckle.

Chuck seemed to understand, so the farmer pointed him toward the hen house & Chuck took off like a shot. WHAM!!, Chuck nails every hen in the hen house, 3-4 times. The farmer is really in shock now. Afteer that the farmer hears a commotion in the duck pen. Sure enough, Chuck is in there. Later the farmer sees Chuck after a flock of geese down by his pond. Once again, WHAM!!, Chuck gets them all.

By sunset the farmer sees Chuck out in the fiels chasing quail & phesants. The farmer is distraught, worried about how hos expensive new rooster might not last even 24hrs at this rate. Sure enough the farmer goes to bed & awakes the next morning to find Chuck dead as a doorknob-stone cold in the middle of the yard. Buzzards are already circling over head.

The farmer, saddened by the loss of his new expensive rooster, shakes his head & says "oh Chuck, I told you to pace yourself. I tried to get you to slow down & now look at what you've done to yourself."

Chuck opens one eye, nods toward the buzzards circling & says "SHHHHHH, they're getting closer....."

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

:rollin:

Don't mess with the OLD guys- age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

:withstupid:

old farts rule :D

:seeya:

smarter with age lol i allways underestemate older ppl and get bite in the a$$ lol