Bad News Guys/gals

mcmahan

well a few of you know 2 weeks ago Lara and i found out she was pregnant. we were so excited cause we had tried for over 2years we had gotten to the piont of screw it. it will never happen or something is wrong with one of us.

well this sat Lara was felling bad and was having some issues it has lasted for a few days and went to the doc today and found out it was a miscarrage we are devestated. pls think of us mainly lara she is having a hard time with this.

thanks for being here for us

Justin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my wife and I went through this.. its tough man, but hang in there.

it took us another 3 years to get pregnant with twin boys- we couldn't be more happy.

they happen for a reason, So don't get discouraged and give up

btw- a visit to a Dr. simplified our complications and helped... I would highly recommend it :)

Very sorrry to hear this Justin. the same thing happen to my wife and I. She had a misscarriage and the doc said that she would prob not be able to have kids, we were on all those ferttle drugs and stuff for ablut two years. We decided to just let nature take its corse and said what ever happens happens. Well I came home from lunch one day and my wife said she was prego, my son is almost 2 1/2 yrs old now.. So dont give up its alot of fun trying .. Mike

I am very sorry to hear this - Heather and I suffered a miscarriage last New Years, it was devastating for us too, in fact that ended our relationship so I know firsthand how hard a time this can be. I hope she is feeling better soon.

Mr. P.

hey guys thanks alot we dont have but a handful of friends up here and our fam is about 3000 miles away. i really appreciate all of you just wanna say thanks for being such good friends

Sorry to hear about your loss. We've been through it also. My wife had 2 miscarriages before we finally had my daughter and 1 after. They're all hard to deal with. Relax and let nature take it's course (after getting you both checked for any physical reasons) If it's going to happen it will happen.

well a few of you know 2 weeks ago Lara and i found out she was pregnant. we were so excited cause we had tried for over 2years we had gotten to the piont of screw it. it will never happen or something is wrong with one of us.

well this sat Lara was felling bad and was having some issues it has lasted for a few days and went to the doc today and found out it was a miscarrage we are devestated. pls think of us mainly lara she is having a hard time with this.

thanks for being here for us

Justin

Though I don't get on here as often as I'd like, some may still remember me- although I feel like a newbie all over again... I want to say I'm sorry for your loss. Having found out about 6 months ago my wife and I were pregnant... I can't even begin to imagine the heartache you both must be going through. Try to keep as positive as possible and I know I speak for the entire site when I say please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.