My First Kill!

angels05ss

whats going on guys,well let me tell yall about my encounter i had saturday morning....me and brother went out for a spin sat.morning when i noticed a blk ta getting onto the freeway (45 N) I looked over at my brother and said,i betcha anything he's gonna try and tease us into racing him.he pulled next to us and kinda rev his engine up alittle i was like the hell with it if i loose oh well.he honked 3 times,and we both stepped on it(65)....i pulled about a cars length on him,after i slowed down here he comes again i guess he couldnt believe a truck is gonna beat his car....this time we took off at 75ish and same results happen.....we got off the freeway and pulled into a gas station,come to find out his car was bone stock/automatic except for a flowmaster.pretty cool guy by the way

What year WS6? I'm assuming a newer car?

My buddy has a second gen WS6 T/A, the early ones weren't terribly quick, but they had the "cool factor".... the newer versions had the performance!

Good kill for sure!

it was a 2001 model

• 2 weeks later...

looks like some LT's and a Cam for me now. I had a guy with a 01 ws6 with full exhaust and intake from what he told me race me from a light. He got me off the line by about a car and I stayed at his rear bumper to 80 and just started to nudge up to his rear tire then I slowed for traffic. He really hooked up off the line and chirped it going into second.

Thats funny a friend of mines from work brought his girlfriend WS6 to work yesterday and after work we had it out. We took off from a rolling start at 70 and I pulled like 2-3 cars on him. It was stock and i believe around the same year. Good kill.

looks like some LT's and a Cam for me now. I had a guy with a 01 ws6 with full exhaust and intake from what he told me race me from a light. He got me off the line by about a car and I stayed at his rear bumper to 80 and just started to nudge up to his rear tire then I slowed for traffic. He really hooked up off the line and chirped it going into second.

i think the cam was really what woke my truck up