Balloon Boy

MJG-SS

I pegged it right from the begining. I told my wife the story was BS and they would find the kid hiding somewhere ... I just wish the whole story would just go away ...

yea I heard that stunt might cost that family 2,000,000.00

Yeah ... Fire, Police, EMS, all personell, all apparatus, all Overtime call ins ... you name it ... It won't be cheap.

I pegged it right from the begining. I told my wife the story was BS and they would find the kid hiding somewhere ... I just wish the whole story would just go away ...

Yeah ... Fire, Police, EMS, all personell, all apparatus, all Overtime call ins ... you name it ... It won't be cheap.

Not just that, didn't they also shut down a couple nearby airports??? That would be a big ticket expense, too. I think the parents should face SERIOUS jail time, along with a HUGE monetary penalty, and the dad should get a swift kick in the junk, too. Just for the principle of the thing. I mean, forcing your kid to lie to the nation to get yourself on TV??? :M16::M16::M16::throwup:

:rant:

Edited by TXblueSS (see edit history)

I agree with whoever that was on Letterman the other night; We shouldn't be calling him "Balloon Boy" anymore, Box Bouy or Attic Boy should be the new trem used. HAHAHA!!! :jester:

I hope they slap the dad with the $2 mill fine and make the mom do the time. These "attention-whores" need to learn and FEEL a leason on this one, otherwise they will just pull off another similar type prank/stunt in a few more years. :shakehead:

• 2 weeks later...