Fastest Awd Tbss...d-1sc @ 10psi - Video

Lots of thanks go to Dozer as he is my good friend and tuner!

We drove 70 miles, made 5 passes, drove home! It was an awesome day at the track!

The DA's started at 4970 and went up just over 5200 by the last pass we made...

It's a stock LS2 with stock heads.

The only internals changed are cam, pushrods, PRC Extreme Springs.

Did I miss something, but if its AWD why is it only spinning the rear wheels and not all four, or at least 3 being as how the front diff is open and has no lsd

it's the Torsen T3 doing what it does...the waterbox made interesting RWDesque burnouts and as I launched, all four hooked! It even surprised me a little...

Off the track it definitely spins 3-4 corners as the following shows...

Edited by Evil SS 2006 (see edit history)

Did I miss something, but if its AWD why is it only spinning the rear wheels and not all four, or at least 3 being as how the front diff is open and has no lsd

I thought the same thing but when he takes off you can see the front break loose a little bit.

wow that thing is bamf

corrected for altitude, it's already and [email protected]

When we make it to Sacramento, it will make 13psi and we are going to run Sunoco 104, so I'll be knocking on 10's with an all stock bottom end! :)

At my race weight of 5120lb. I used 572whp to get to my ET and made 607whp to get to the MPH...At 25% drivetrain loss

What kind of Cam are you running?

Its a healthy sized Comp XER...I really don't want to give out the specs because I don't want to hear from everyone who thinks they know everything about cams tell me why my cam is bad or what could be better when it clearly works like an effing champ! It's nothing against you, so don't take it that way...

what all do you have done to that thing ?

all custom true cold air intake, modified 3.5" core intercooler, ceramic coated piping, HOB bracket with D-1SC, ADM E-Fan, FLT Level 7, Evil Trans Cooler with E-Fan, Yank 3600, custom meth system with Devil's Own 4 & 5gph nozzles, SD Tuning by Dozer, cam, pushrods, springs, Kooks 1 7/8 headers, true dual 3" with no cats, TR6's, full custom -8AN feed/-6AN return style 840lph fuel system, 60lb. Seimens Deka injectors, LS7 TB, And I can keep going but I'm drawing a blank... :)

all custom true cold air intake, modified 3.5" core intercooler, ceramic coated piping, HOB bracket with D-1SC, ADM E-Fan, FLT Level 7, Evil Trans Cooler with E-Fan, Yank 3600, custom meth system with Devil's Own 4 & 5gph nozzles, SD Tuning by Dozer, cam, pushrods, springs, Kooks 1 7/8 headers, true dual 3" with no cats, TR6's, full custom -8AN feed/-6AN return style 840lph fuel system, 60lb. Seimens Deka injectors, LS7 TB, And I can keep going but I'm drawing a blank... :)

damn!!! whats the deal with dozer did he run??? his truck is probably my fav.

damn!!! whats the deal with dozer did he run??? his truck is probably my fav.

I'll let him chime in if he wants, but he hasn't run it at an NHRA track with proper timeslips! This winter he wants to restall to 3800 or higher and spin the F-1R to 19-20psi and make some records...that's all I can disclose! :)

I also dumped the entire spare tire assembly as well as the entire EVAP system and charcoal canister on my TBSS, forgot that! I'll keep thinking of random shiat I've done as the thread goes on! :)