The Ss Is Officially My Toy!

Fireman31

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hell yea Dan congrats

now its time to put som 4000000000000000000000000000000000000 inch rims and 47 subs in it lol

make sure you put the port hole stickers on it and stick of how big your rims are too cant for get that lol jk

congrats brother

So when is the LSx going in?

:withstupid::chevy:

Any modding plans? heh heh

Only one problem with getting a DD. Now you have two vehicles that you are going to want to mod lol. :chevy:

The mod bug won't be biting this truck LOL. At best all she will get is amber DRL's and maybe a drop-in K&N filter, staying stock for sure. :D

exactly the same as my old tahoe i had the same body style for my first car( 2000 , 4x4 , 5.3 , pewter with cloth seats)

one thing i have learned with a DD , a nice stereo is a must . i am still convinced that you have to have fun driving what ever it is you drive. while be your daily or your hotrod.

CONGRATS DAN , whats first on the mod list?

CONGRATS DAN , whats first on the mod list?

First mod complete......just removed the two cross-rails from the roof rack, they were rattling at highway speed.

......time to rig it with lots of LIGHTS!

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

The mod bug won't be biting this truck LOL. At best all she will get is amber DRL's and maybe a drop-in K&N filter, staying stock for sure. :D

So who else smells that....................................... :bs::loser:

:jester:

The site should start a betting pool on when the HO gets stroked and blown :smash: