Tvs 2300 Hits 714 Rwhp / 700 Rwtq

Awesome!!! It sounds freakin wicked :cheers:

What does your fuel system consist of?

Sorry missed this post.

I have an 03 it came with a return style system along with being a factory equipped flex fuel vehicle, the pump has been confirmed to offer at least a 30% increase in flow.

New cobrajet 80# injectors and a magnavolt is the only thing changed from the original factory set-up.

Trust me! it is done! LPA has been working with me on a set of twin in tank pumps.

at the end of this dyno pull AFR's were starting to lean out.

Ray

great job Ray! The truck is a beast! All your time and effort is really paying off, and all the little tweaks that you have come up with along the way are paying off. Now when do i get to see her go down the track!

It went 12.4 only using part trottle first and every bit of second......to the 1000' and then..... no third??

youtube 12 second suburban its the first run and i swear i left like i was @ stop light as if a cop was next to me lol!

the Lsx Was bought as a block only, the entire combo was picked by me with a lot of member feed back and built baised on a tvs 2300 was on it a year before it was avail.

Its hard to believe it but since i have calmed down and started studying the graphs, tune and other issues

there is still more on tap, so stay tuned.

Ray

Edited by supersub (see edit history)